Yes, I know I've disappeared from the blogging world and I apologize, but really I had a good reason! I was really really really sick! Sick- for 3 months- you may ask!? Yep, I caught the 3 month morning sickness bug. We were really surprised since our other pregnancies have taken nearly 2 years to happen and this one was only 8 months- with no clomid! I guess the third time really is a charm. We are super excited. I went to the dr. this morning and heard the heartbeat for the first time. I was going to blog last week, but figured I might as well make sure everything was good. I'm about 13 wks along and due December 11. Yes, I will have another December baby, but at least this one won't be quite as close to Christmas. Brayden keeps telling us that it is twins- yikes. He even announced it to the primary at church. He is really excited and told me that he wants to sit next to the baby in the car because he is tired of sitting next to Brooklyn. Brooklyn doesn't r...
Comments