Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Frohe Geberstag

Happy Birthday to Me! I can't believe I'm now REALLY into my 30's! Can time really be flying that fast?? Billy and me and the kids went out to dinner for my b-day.

Then we went home for cake and ice cream- and not just any cake- A "Charise" cake- Billy ordered one from her business, A Frosted Cherry, and it was awesome! Not only was it soooo cute- it was amazing to eat. If you have an event coming up, give her a call!
and of course we were out of candles, so I had to blow out a match- from a matchbook. no less!
My cute sister Angie and my little Landon. She is having a BOY and I'm so excited for her!Me and my super great friend Holly!My niece, Maren, got me this delicious pineapple! Yum, I never buy these fresh, but the kids and I ate it up fast. I think I have a new favorite fruit.Me and my 3 amigos!
And of course, how I really feel when trying to get pictures with all three kids together!
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so great. I appreciated the calls, emails, cards etc! And Billy, it might not have been the "best birthday ever", but you made it a good one!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a great b-day. I love the cake!!

Sally said...

I'm so sad we were gone, but I hope you had a great day! It sure looks like it and you do NOT look like you should be in your 30s. It's not fair!

BTW, that picture of the three kids on the last post is adorable. What a cute idea. You are always so creative!

amanda said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! I can't keep up with anything. Looks like you have a great day of celebrations!

DaLynn said...

Happy B-day you young girl!! don't tell, but I am going to be 31 in a few months!! ;(

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous as always. Happy Birthday!

Brian Hanks said...

Wow...looks like I was a full week off with the birthday wish. Go me. And happy actual birthday!

Anonymous said...

:) Yeah, Looks like you had lots of fun on your birthday. Charise DID do a great job on your cake!

The Perry's said...

I think I need a little help...what is "Frohe Geberstag"? Am I dumb?

the herd said...

Happy Birthday Megan! What a beautiful cake!

I love that picture with the kids! You know, the REAL picture of you and the kids!

Marnie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Megan Dear....looks like you had a great day. I love the cake.