Sunday, November 01, 2009

Better late than never!

Happy Halloween!

Although this picture totally didn't turn out, I still had to post it because it really shows, however blurrily, how much these two cousins love each other. Brooklyn the Ladybug and Maren aka Princess Aurora had lots and lots of fun trick or treating together. They were hand in hand most of the time walking down the sidewalk. Brooklyn also got to have her friend Becca the beautiful butterfly trick or treat with her too! They were all so darling.
And here is the Black Ninja and his super sidekick Batman. They ran from house to house!
My darling little ladybug and all her loot- in her "ghosty"
Brooklyn with her preschool buddies!

I'm not sure who loves halloween more- oh, wait, it's me!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, they are all SO CUTE! And you look AWESOME. I love how you get into it! It looks like they had a great time. We missed seeing all the action in person!