Wednesday, August 11, 2010

School Daze

Say What??  Can't believe we are back into the school year...yes, one of the joys of year-round school is a nice early August start.  I have mixed feelings about this as I had a long bucket list of things I wanted to do this summer (or should I call it a lunch box list- things I want to do before I "kick the lunch box") either way, we did a few of them- mainly camping more this summer.  But, we missed the zoo, the museum, pirate park, etc...  And I love having my kids around me, not having a schedule, and being able to do what we want, when we want.  However, listening to the kids argue this morning helped ease the transition of sending Brayden off to school- ha!

 So, without further ado. Introducing my 2nd grader!
Stats:
Likes- math, soccer, basketball, legos and tv
Dislikes- homework, chores, "wierdo kids" -yes, I think I need to work with him on that last one
Personal Record- staying happy while his mom made him smile for 29 photos

3 comments:

Sally said...

SO jealous they are back to school. Brayden looks DIFFERENT, Megan. I can't believe how quickly they change. I'll have to show Ethan the pictures. He's a handsome guy. I hope he enjoys 2nd grade and those "WIERDO" kids don't freak him out too much. One moved to WA, so that should help ;).

Cool Waters said...

what a stud! He looks too old...

Unknown said...

Wow, when did he grow up! What a cutie and heart breaker all in one!