Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snowy Adventures

As you can tell on the old school date stamp on these pictures, we were able to celebrate the first real snow the end of November.  (I guess I need to check my camera's settings)  We bundled up the kids and watched them from inside.  Yeah, I'm  nice like that.  Brooklyn enjoyed stomping around on phase one of the play structure we are building. 
 Landon was so excited.  He kept saying "Snow," which if you know how little he speaks, was really impressive. 

When his big brother and sister went to play in the front yard, he just stood there for probably 5 minutes until I made Billy go get him.  Yeah, I'm nice like that.  I'm not sure what he was doing, if he was enjoying the snow, too bundled up to move, or just chillin'. 
 Of course, we had to finish off with hot cocoa!

0 comments: