Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas Eve

I don't know how many times I've tried to upload these pictures, but every time blogger would get mad at me.  So, in honor of St. Patrick's Day, here are our Christmas Eve Pictures. 
Brooklyn was my superstar wrapper.  She was actually really good, as long as she had lots of tape for all of the little pieces she used. 
That evening, we went to Billy's parent's house for Christmas eve dinner and festivities.  Grandma read a Christmas story to the kids- with interactive stickers.
Baby Chloe and her pretty momma enjoying the fun...
Big Announcements were made...
Brayden was shared his new BSU snuggie with Ellie...
The kids reenacted the Christmas Story...
We opened cousin presents... (my darling niece Ellie)
Our pretty Christmas tree after Santa made his visit... 
 And thanks to Brayden's sign, Santa knew exactly where to put his special present. 
"Santa, put DSi here"



0 comments: