Thursday, October 02, 2008

4th File, 4th Picture

My friend Tovi tagged me... (she had the best picture)!!!


Go to your picture files, pick the 4th file, and the fourth picture in it and then tell a little bit about the picture.

This picture was scanned in, so the quality might not be that great. Here Billy and I are on our wedding day outside the Idaho Falls Temple. It was a beautiful day in May and the tulips were in bloom. It was such a great day, surrounded with friends and family, getting married to my sweatheart. Boy, we were both a lot skinnier back then (although right now I have a really good excuse) ha ha ha Billy, what's yours? Just kidding. Doesn't he look handsome though? I think in this picture we had just walked out the doors and were headed toward the temple lawn to get a bunch of group pictures. Billy, I love ya!

Okay Dokey, now I tag... jeez, I never know who to tag... Beth, Emily, Angie and Marnie and anyone else that has a good pic to share!

3 comments:

Tovi said...

I have never seen pictures from your wedding. You're beautiful, as always!

the herd said...

I remember that day very clearly. We were heading toward Idaho Falls too find no temple recomend. We turned around, found it and came in late! You looked so beautiful. You and Billy were so in love and happy! Thanks for the memory! Am I really suppose to have files for my pictures?

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.