Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bye, Bye Pink

I loved Brooklyn's nursery. I loved the decorating it, the colors, everything. When I would go in her room, it felt so peaceful. But, alas, she has moved on to her big girl bed and sharing a room with Brayden so it is time for me to move on too. I had to take a few pictures to remember it. The baby's room will basically be the same, only with blue and boy stuff. I'm mostly sad to change it, but I just would feel too guilty putting a baby boy in such a girly room.

Here are Brayden and Brooklyn "helping" me change the room. I'll post pictures when I get it all finished.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

K-your scaring me-do I need to put my kids together too? Did you get bunkbeds? Can't wait to see the finished product! And you look great at 37 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to meet him.

Schofields said...

What a fun room! Sad to paint over it though! Be sure and post when you get the new room done!
:)

Marnie said...

That is a beautiful nursery! My Ava also has a beautiful nursery that she has never slept in. Can you believe it? She is 17 months and still sleeping in our master closet. I know sounds like neglect or something right? It will be a post all on its own. Good luck with your soon to arrive new baby. Can't wait to see pictures of the little fella...