Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lagoon Part 2

Yikes! This is from so long ago!!!! I uploaded the pictures, but am just barely getting around to posting these. If you see the guy in the black shirt next to a little blonde head, that is Billy and Brooklyn. I thought Brooklyn was so brave to go on the pirate ship. She really liked it and went on it a couple times. You can tell from the clouds in the sky it got pretty stormy that day. We ended up getting caught in a HUGE downpour. I was with Brooklyn over in the kiddy boats when it started. I ran and got her out of the boat and we ran to the bathrooms and hid out in there for about 20 minutes. Billy had Landon and Brayden and made a run for it with the stroller back to the camping site. My sister Desi was sweet and came and picked Brooklyn and I up at the entrance so I wouldn't have to carry her all the way back to the camp site. Here is Desi and Brayden on the swings. Desi is moving with her hubby Pete to Arizona. I don't know what I'll do with out her when we come home to visit. The kids ADORE her.

Oops- sorry Billy- didn't realize this was such an awesome picture of you. This is the one ride Landon went on- the little train that takes you past the really stinky animals. He had fun on it though and was such a little trooper the whole time- even though he was stuck in the stroller for most of it. He even did great sleeping in the tent.

So, in 12 more years watch out because these two will be on the road.
They are some crazy drivers! (Brooklyn and cousin Maren)

This was Brayden's favorite ride. The whole time he was saying "This is totally awesome! This is the best vacation ever! This is totally awesome!"

Brooklyn is really into ponies right now, so she was so excited to go on the merry go round. I couldn't talk Billy into hopping on one though :(

So even though it was on the cooler side, we decided to ride on this one. Somehow, Brooklyn and I ended up right under the water fall. I pulled her under me and shielded her with my body and saved her curly pig tails. THAT is motherly love!

Isn't my mom the cutest thing ever?

And this is kind of a family tradition- but check Brayden out(bottom left corner), he totally had the "look." The end.











4 comments:

amanda said...

What a cute family picture!!!! Looks like you had a really great time especially under the waterfall.

Thanks again for the bow making class you did a fantastic job and are so creative!!!!

Diane said...

That's awesome! Glad you had a fun trip!
:)

Ted and Leslie said...

I LOVE the pictures at the end. That is such a fun tradition - I always wanted one of those growing up! Hope you guys are well! Let us know what is going on with you.

Cool Waters said...

Brayden's favorite ride is my favorite ride! Although I did like the dragon one too for little kids. Looks like tons of fun.