Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's THREE!

My sweet and sassy little girl is THREE! I can't believe it! She got a darling short haircut from my friend Teresa. Then that evening, we had a get-together with family and friends at Eagle Island State Park. It was a lot of fun- we even had boat rides thanks to Uncle Ryan.paddling around with uncle Ryanher very own laptop computer from Grandmaall wrapped up
Then she had a little party with some of her friends the next day. We had a LUAU theme, and it was so cute and fun.Eating fruit shikabobs! however it is spelled ;0
and unwrapping gifts
and blowing out the candles

She had a marvelous time with all her friends. I love summer birthdays! We

played pin the fish on the hook, swam in the pool and lots of other fun things.


10 things I love about Brooklyn

1. She has the cutest little rosebud mouth

2. She is very aware of others feelings and wants everyone to "be happy"

3. She has a silly sense of humor- especially anything that involves saying the word poop.

4. She allergic to nuts (I don't love that) but is soooo good about not eating any, even when we're eating chocolate that was "processed in a facility with nuts" she doesn't complain when she can't have any.

5. She really has a sweet and happy disposition. She almost always has a smile on her face. On Sunday, Billy had to wake her up. He said that even before she opened her eyes, she got a big grin on her face.
6. She is sassy. Yes, unfortunately (and fortunately) she has a lot of spunk and has come into her own wanting things done her way. This can be both a good thing and a bad one. In one sense, I love to see her independence. However it sometimes turns into disobedience :)Although after a quick timeout, she is usually sorry and ready to listen.
7. She loves to sing and dance. I often find her singing the "Sleeping Beauty" song and dancing around- "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." and I have to dance with her when she tells me to, because I am the "prince".
8. She loves to turn her head back and forth when she is undressed and feel her hair on her back. It is so cute because I remember doing that when I was a kid.
9. She loves her brothers. She has to hold her own but loves to play rough with her big brother and is so sweet and gentle with her little brother.
10. She is so beautiful. I don't know if it is her dark eyes with her blond hair, and that darling grin, but she is such a doll.
Brooklyn- we love you sis! Thank you for bringing such so much sunshine into our home!

0 comments: