Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Daddy Time!

We're so glad when Daddy comes home...especially when we haven't seen him all week.  Sundays are a special day for the kids during tax season, when they pack in a week's worth of wrestling, playing, and joking with their Daddy! 
Dads have a way of playing with their kids that moms just don't, no matter how hard we might try.  For instance, when I see the cool cutouts above some of our doorways, I think, "Oh, that would be a cute place to hang my eyeball decoration for halloween...."    Billy on the other hand, sees it as a "pass through" for the kids.  And once Brooklyn sees Brayden do something, she has to give it a try as well, no matter how frightening it might be....If only I could stick her up here for timeout...she might take me a bit more seriously....

0 comments: