Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring? Break

Spring???? Break
My Dad took me, Brayden and my sister snowmachining up to Mesa Falls.  It was beautiful!!!  It was so snowy- and a very WET snow- when we started, but it turned into a very nice day.  Brayden loved it especially, although he said I didn't drive crazy enough.  I think with my child on behind me, that is a good thing. 
group shot! Can you see the snow built up at the bottom of the falls?  It was gorgeous!!!
Dad and I doing making the exact same grin for the camera!
Grandpa and Brayden

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun trip. That is a gorgeous ride.

Cool Waters said...

Your family does such fun things! Think we could get my dad to buy something fun like a snowmobile?? ha!

Ted and Leslie said...

Megan,

You guys look like you are doing great! What a beautiful spot to spend spring break, eh? We would love to get together with you guys soon - hope all is well with you and your darling family!

amanda said...

How beautiful!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Naomi Hanks said...

Yes! I LOVE that top picture! Looks like you guys have lots of fun!

the herd said...

That looks like so much fun!