Sunday, July 10, 2011

Even more fun

Because Billy doesn't have a lot of time during his busy season, we make sure to make those moments count when he is able to.  We grabbed the earplugs and dropped off Landon at my sister's.  (Poor guy, I'm just realizing that he missed out on the really fun things we did, but this went really late and was really loud)  Off to the Monster truck show we went!  
March 2011
 Brayden really did have fun, he was just annoyed that I was making him pose for pictures when he just wanted to watch the show.  

Brooklyn was just "glowing" with excitement.  I really miss my nice camera *sigh*
The earplugs we bought didn't really stay in their little ears very well, but I think they helped.  Brooklyn loved the dog car.  Brayden loved the transformer car that shot out fire.  

0 comments: