Sunday, July 10, 2011

Squeezing in a little fun....

Despite Billy being super busy during tax season- and I mean SUPER BUSY- he managed to squeeze in some quality time with the kids.  I swapped Landon for my niece Maren so Landon could get a nap in and so I could enjoy the afternoon.  We met up with Billy at his work and walked across the plaza to the Qwest Arena to watch the Globetrotters.  I remember seeing them when I was a little kid, so I was really excited to take the kids.  We got to use Billy's work suite seats, which I love.  We have our own bathroom, a pull down bed- which the kids think is super cool, a tv. etc.  It makes everything much easier with the kids.
Check out the shorts!  Brooklyn loved the Globetrotter mascot guy.  She thought he was hilarious! 
 Yay!  Dad time!
 The girls!  They had even more fun because they were together. 

0 comments: