Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools

Okay, so I was thinking about writing something outrageous that happened to us- we won the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes, we're pregnant, we're moving, the tax deadline has been moved up a week (I wish), but I knew no one would fall for it.
Then I was going to make a Kitty Litter Cake and take it to Billy's work, but then I thought I shouldn't be preparing food for a bunch of very busy people that HAVE to work a ton for two more weeks, since Brooklyn has the stomach flu and who knows if I'm contagious.
I was all out of ideas. I needed to play a trick on someone, but WHO!!???? Then my dear sweet little 5 year old,trusting and innocent, came in the room. "Brayden do you want to do a trick?"

okay... read on if you want to find out how to
do a funny trick on your kids or hubby....
Billy, if you are reading this, STOP, because
I want to do it to you tonight!

Okay...

You blind fold the person sitting in the chair. Give them several easily identifible objects, ie. spoon, toy car, marble, having them guess each object as you give it to them. The last is an egg. After they have guessed "EGG" you take a wet, wadded up, paper towel and smashed the paper towel on their head. It feels like you've smashed the egg on their head.

"Mom, why did you do that?" "Don't worry honey, it was just water, see? Isn't that so funny?"
Lucky for me, my son has a sense of humor and loved it!

1 comments:

Sally said...

Very cute, idea! I might just try that on Ethan! How did it go over with Billy?