Thursday, April 03, 2008

My Little Prince

This morning Brayden woke up at 7- way to early for me! He cuddled in my bed while Billy got ready for work. Then Brooklyn woke up early too, so I had both little cuddlebugs with me. Oh, so sweet! Brayden disappeared for a while and I could hear him clanging around downstairs. A few minutes later, he came up with a glass of milk and a Special K bar (my breakfast of choice) so I could have breakfast in bed!!!! Billy took the kids down for breakfast, and I enjoyed a nice quiet breakfast in bed- on a regular old THURSDAY! What a sweet boy I have! Thank you Brayden for doing something special for me. I love you!

4 comments:

Tara said...

What a little sweetheart! He's going to be such a great hubby someday! Love all the recent posts, I'm so wanting to go visit Lewisville! We haven't been since February, but oh the wind...I wish I would've read your April Fools one early enough, what a funny idea! Tell your dad red is his color:)

Tennille said...

How cute is he? Isn't it amazing how these boys are growing up and becoming such good kids? Cole amazes me every day with bits of knowledge he's gathered or questions he'll ask me. I love this age!

Cool Waters said...

I've always loved Brayden...he has no problem cuddling with me!

Suzanne Lancaster said...

ok, is this really how your days go? Can I trade you? PLEASE?