Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Scrimmage Time

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL???!!!!!!
Yep, it's time to get out your blue and orange! Last Saturday we went to the BSU scrimmage. It was fun, except for the blinding sun in our eyes.... They had the shaded side shut down, I'm guessing it was due to the new sky boxes (see pic). Yeah, that one up on the 50 yard line is ours- ha ha ha- in Billy's dreams. It was a good warm up for the season as I realized I don't know how many games I can actually sit through with two kids crawling all over my pregnant belly. (Notice how I ended up holding both the kids for the pic?) Anyway, good luck Broncos!

1 comments:

Cool Waters said...

You know, I got to sit in box seats once and they aren't all they're cracked up to be. I mean, yeah, we got a free meal and we weren't exposed to the the elements of nature...but you don't get to cheer with the crowd or get the real experience. So be glad you're not that rich! :)