Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My sister's wedding: Part 3

Here are pics from Desi's reception. Everything was black and pink- so cute. I promise this is my last post about the wedding, but I couldn't stand to not show how great her reception turned out to be. Above- my sweet Daddy and my niece Evie (happy 1st b-day) Also, thanks to my sweet sis-in-law Anna Smith for the giant 20x40 ft tent (since it had been raining the 2 nights before the wedding.) If you live in Eastern Idaho (or anywhere really) look up Signature Party Rentals, where she works. They have everything- including the cute black and pink chair covers we used and the tableclothes.
The "Flower Girls" in their little Tutu's! Look Maren, you can't even tell you are crying.
Brooklyn and cousin Evie. Another shout out to my other sister in law- Mindy Bramwell for making the adorable tutu's. She sells them, but I can't remember the website name, I'll have to post that later.
The reception line out on the deck behind my parent's house.
My parents added the pergola and patio right before the wedding. It looked really cool with the lights and stuff, but I didn't get any super pics of it. That is my sweet Uncle Kit in the cowboy hat (my dad's twin).
Sistas! Angie, Desi and Me!

My mom made this cake! Did you know you can buy frosting by the bucket at Sam's???!!!
The Bride and Groom.
Brayden and Pete's nephew doing "moves"

Okay, that's it for the wedding stuff. It was such a fun time, mostly just hanging out with my Mom, Dad, and siblings. It was amazing all the stuff we got done because there were so many of us. I really have a great family. Desi and Pete, I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous life together!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors--how fun. 10 years ago, a pink wedding would have been so old fashioned. I love that it's come back in style! Ps where is that baby hiding--no way are you 6 months prego!