Monday, September 01, 2008

We Love Orange and Blue!

Here are the kids in their game day outfits- which for me is more fun than the actual game!!! Brayden and Billy went to the game in their matching visors- while Brooklyn and I hung out with the Smith clan. I think I might have watched a few minutes of the game on tv- I do know that they won, but they were just playing ISU, so it wasn't a huge game. Billy and Brayden had a great time together- even though Brayden spilled his new drink all down the couple of rows in front of them. We'll see if I make it to any games this year. I guess I just need to buck up, but just the thought of sitting that long is not appealing to me. I hate to miss out on the fun though.


6 comments:

the herd said...

Wow! So cute! They even look happy! What a fun season for the Smith family.

Sally said...

ADORABLE! Did I ever tell you that every time I do Katie's hair, Ethan says, "Mom, she looks like BROOKLYN!" I think that a good thing! Too bad Katie doesn't let me so it more often :). She's been looking like an orphan lately. Wait til you see my next post. :)

~AnnaMarie~ said...

I love Brooklyn's hair! So cute ;)

Unknown said...

Cute cheer outfit Brooklyn! You are true fans. We are trying to convert to the blue and orange.

smith fam said...

super cute kids! wish we lived closer to join in on more Smith family events!

DaLynn said...

Meg,
Your kiddos are so cute!! I didn't know you were having a baby, congragulations!! When are you due?and what are you having?