Saturday, January 10, 2009

Walking with DINOSAURS!







Last night we took the kids and my mom (who left today-boo hoo :( to the Walking with Dinosaurs show at the Idaho Center. As Brayden said at the end, "THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!" Brooklyn loved it to and kept talking to the dinosaurs when they would come out, "That dinosaur not eat me. He is nice." "Bye Bye Dinosaur" Then she would grab me around the neck and point out everything, not stopping until I repeated what she was showing me, "Yes Brooklyn, that is a big rock. Uh, huh, I see that baby dinosaur." Had Billy and I gone by ourselves, it would have been cool, but seeing it with your kids, watching them cheer and go bananas as each giant robot dinosaur came out was priceless!
And thanks to google images since I remembered my camera, but the batteries were dead. typical.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! I looked you up to see some pictures of you big and pregnant. Obviously I miscalculated! You have such a cute little baby! Congratulations!

Sally said...

We were SO sad to miss this. Greg and Ethan watched some on YouTube and it looks awesome!

Marnie said...

That looks awesome. My Kaden was looking over my shoulder and drooling at the life-sized dinosaurs.