Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of Tax Season

Yes, I know most of you dread tax day, but it is a great day for us!!! What to do on such a special day.....um....maybe relax a bit....how about a nice quiet drive.....maybe a movie......
or you can take the kids to the "happiest place on earth" or at least Boise right?


And yes, we do have another child, and no we didn't forget him in the car. Landon decided he would rather take his nap at Grandma's than go see Chuckie.


This is Brayden dancing to the Chuckie music....Yes, he's got my skills!

2 comments:

Cool Waters said...

Your children, oh how much I love your children! They must have good parents! We'll be up there memorial day weekend hopefully. But I hear most of you will be gone. We're headed to a beach house in Florida on Saturday!

Bek said...

I love Braden's moves. As far as bedrest goes the quite is nice, it is the laying flat in bed that gets to you. I savor my three minutes of uprightness on potty breaks.