Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!


Tonight is my last night (for a while anyway) as a tax-season widow! I can't wait to have my hubby home so I can put my cold feet on him while I fall asleep, and so I have someone to pawn the kids off on when I'm just worn out for the day, and so I can have an adult conversation, and so we can talk for more than 5 minutes each day. But wait, I guess this means I'm going to have to start cooking dinner again! Oh, well, I'll take Billy over not cooking any day! Thanks hon, for working so hard! We love you!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

We were deadline tax fillers this weekend and I mailed them off early this morning with 3 others already in line. I hope you get a nice celebrating dinner and cooking dinner is over-rated, isn't oatmeal good all day long? My kids are so excited when they get breakfast for dinner!

Sally said...

Happy day! I spent 2 hours yesterday doing Bonnie's taxes - seem like there is always last minute filing to do! I'm glad he will be home soon!

amanda said...

The new holiday has officially started for you!! It was called "After April 15th"!!!! I bet that one is marked on you calender!

Bek said...

Yeah!!!! How did you celebrate?

the herd said...

Yea, for the Smith family!!! Home again, home again!!!