Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone!!! If you didn't get a card in the mail, I apologize. I did my cards in shifts and couldn't find who I had sent to or not- so hopefully no one got duplicates. And if you didn't get one, here is a digital version!
This year was great for our family. A few highlights
-We survived another tax season with a newborn. Thankfully Landon was a super sweet and easy baby.
-We sold our house that we had lived in for 8 years.
-We got to live with Billy's parents for about 2 months in between houses. They were so gracious with all five of us invading their space. The kids especially loved it. I loved taking turns making dinner!
-We bought a new house in the next neighborhood over from our old one and got to stay in the same ward and school.
-Billy was called as a nursery leader after bragging about his sweet calling as Assistant Stake Athletic Director. The Lord must have felt I needed to work on my organization skills as I am the RS Secretary at church.
-Brayden started first grade and decided it's not fair that he has to go all day while his siblings are home with me. He is doing great and recently was given the citizenship award at a special assembly.
-Brooklyn is attending a preschool co-op with our friends. She loves it and is very social. She loves playing with her animals and pretending to be a dog.
-Billy coached Brayden's soccer and b-ball teams. Brayden thought it was the coolest thing ever to have his dad as coach.
-Landon has gotten nearly all of his teeth, LOVES to eat, and to follow his siblings by army crawling all over.
-I have had fun getting the house put together, planning little projects and "someday" projects that we will eventually get to...someday. I love staying home with the kids each day, although I feel like I never get anything done. Life is good!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You are so talented - your Christmas card is SO cute!!! And your pictures are perfect!!
Hope you're having fun with your family!!

amanda said...

Your family is so cute!! Those kids of yours are growing a ton!!! Guess that means mine are too. Make them stop it's making me feel OLD!!! You are certainly creative I like the Love, The Smith's picture!!! Nice touch!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable card and picture! Love all the highlights of the year. Keep em coming!