Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Momma Mia

We-the kids and I- went home for my Mom's birthday! We hadn't been back there for quite a while, and it was so fun- shopping, eating, talking, eating etc....

Five things I love about my mom

1. She has a very similar sense of humor as me (hence the wrapping paper hat I made her wear), so she actually laughs at what I say!
2. She works hard- seriously, I don't know of anyone that has a stronger work ethic than she does. If only I had inherited that, I might get stuff done.
3. She is so cute! She has always looked a lot younger than she is, and she is just so tiny and pretty.
4. She loves her kids- even though we drove her up the wall and made her crazy- she still let us know how much she loved us, and still does.
5. I can talk to her- if I go a week without talking to my mom, I go crazy. She is always there for me. I love you Mom!

0 comments: