Saturday, December 05, 2009

SMART kid



Yesterday Brooklyn, Landon and I were out shopping. When we got back to our car, I saw one of those cool little smart cars had parked next to us.



Me: Brooklyn, do you see that itty bitty car.


B: Yeah, Mom, I already saw it.


(as we are driving away)


B:Mom, I bet it has an itty bitty Mommy for it, and an itty bitty Daddy and an itty bitty kid!





This morning:


Me: Brooklyn who do you want to marry? (I ask her this because she has been talking about her friend Jackson nonstop)


Brooklyn: Brayden, because I love him.


(oh how sweet, if only she acted like she loved him too)





Last night:


Me: Brooklyn, will you put these markers away?


B: I can't mom, my arms are to sleepy.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I always to write down the cute things they say!

Marnie said...

So cute. Don't they say the funniest things at this age? I've never been great at keeping a journal or scrapbooking, so I love how blogging counts for both so you don't forget adorable converstations like these.