Friday, January 22, 2010

Holy Cow Batman! Brayden is SEVEN!

Happy Birthday Brayden!!! My baby turning seven!!!!!!! My good friend said that the days are long and the years are short. I'm really feeling that way lately as I watch how big and grown-up he is- especially when I compare him to Landon, who is almost exactly six years younger.
When his birthday approached he started making some seriously big plans. Trying to rein him in a bit, I told him he could have a party at our house with lots of friends or a party at chuck e cheese with the family and two friends. Much to my relief, he chose Chuck E.

One of his friends was sick and unable to go, but he and Kellen had a blast. Brooklyn loved everything of course. Landon was happy to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. I think the Grandparents were a little overwhelmed by the fun of it all though!

And we were happy to be there for baby Graham's first trip of what surely will be many trips to Chuck E's.
















1 comments:

Pete n Desi Worle said...

Ha I love Brooklyns face