Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Christmas

I knew I had some other Christmas pictures, but apparently I saved them in the wrong folder. So without further adieu...Christmas: take 2
Okay, how ridiculous is this? ...and at the same time ridiculously cute. I love how his ears are pushed forward by the hat so he has little elf ears...okay, maybe he has the tiny Bramwell ears to boot, but still!
Interesting- This picture was taken while the big dinner preparations were being made. Yes, I am in the background with my back in the picture, but I think I was taking Brayden's temperature, as you'll see below, he was sick on Christmas Eve. I think we ended up making the guys clean up dinner. Poor little guy...at least he felt better on Christmas. Grandma and her boys...and if you like to look in the backgrounds of pictures like I do- that is just sparkling cider that Mindy won in our annual card tournament. Dad reading the Christmas story... ...with baby Dallin listening intently.
I know this is a horrible picture and I shouldn't post it, but isn't it just hilarious how my mom and Brooklyn have the exact same expression?!!!
And just one more ridiculously cute picture.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like your family had a great Christmas. Your kids are adorable!!

amanda said...

Looks like you had a great time. Bummer that Braden didn't feel well. That makes for a miserable Christmas!