Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm back.....

Yes, I know I've disappeared from the blogging world and I apologize, but really I had a good reason! I was really really really sick! Sick- for 3 months- you may ask!? Yep, I caught the 3 month morning sickness bug. We were really surprised since our other pregnancies have taken nearly 2 years to happen and this one was only 8 months- with no clomid! I guess the third time really is a charm. We are super excited. I went to the dr. this morning and heard the heartbeat for the first time. I was going to blog last week, but figured I might as well make sure everything was good. I'm about 13 wks along and due December 11. Yes, I will have another December baby, but at least this one won't be quite as close to Christmas.
Brayden keeps telling us that it is twins- yikes. He even announced it to the primary at church. He is really excited and told me that he wants to sit next to the baby in the car because he is tired of sitting next to Brooklyn.
Brooklyn doesn't really get it, but loves her baby dolls and any real babies we see, so I'm sure it will be fun with her also.
Anyway, sorry no pics or anything. And I want you all to know that I have been reading your blogs, but between trying to keep up with the kids and getting my now necessary nap in, I just haven't been able to comment as much. But, I am thinking of all of you!

13 comments:

Sally said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world! And I'm glad the appointment went well today. Ethan's dying to see Brayden, so we'll see you soon!

the herd said...

We are so happy for you! I've been thinking about you a lot. I should have just called! I'm glad all is well. Try to get as many naps as you can!!

Anna said...

Its good to hear from you again! I'm so excited for another baby in the family (we're rooting for a boy, Riley needs a cousin to play rough with)

Suzanne Lancaster said...

Welcome back! That so exciting that you're expecting. Frank says that you guys might come to Utah?? Is that still the plan? Let me know, I'd love to party!!

Tara said...

CONGRATS Megan!!! I'm so happy your back and doing better, I was seriously about to call your parents and ask if everything was ok!! Can't wait to find out if it really is twins:) Hope your getting some good rest!

Tennille said...

I must admit, I was wondering what had happened to you. Glad to hear that baby #3 is doing well and hope your yucky phase is ending. Congratulations! It seems like all my friends who have had babies 1 and 2 along with me are now entering the baby #3 phase. Yikes. It's making me a little nervous. Yes, I think we'll have #3, but I'm having a hard time committing to it!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

I didnt know this! For us, the 4th time was the charm- no clomid, that was a shocker for us! Congratulations! We have a Christmas baby too (Jax was Dec 20th). Glad Im almost done instead of just beginning! Keep me posted!

jksfam said...

Congratulations! (Not on the sickness - been there, done that -YUCK!!!) Twins can be fun! My Grandma's birthday is Dec. 11th and she'll be 100. I hope that all goes well for you. It's fun to keep up with your blog. I need to update ours!

ranell said...

Congrats! Do you remember me from the old BIU 4th Ward? It's good to see your kids. They are adorable and one on the way that is awesome! Feel free to visit my blog at www.mytotalchaos.blogspot.com

RaNell & Seth

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

hey megan
this is ur cousin Anna...Long time no talk thats great about ur pregnancy.. I just had my baby 2 weeks ago june 2nd and everyone asks me when we will have another.. I just laugh and said ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!
anyways hope you are doing good and that u have a good pregnancy...
talk to ya soon...
Anna

Travis and Marie said...

congratulations! I found you guys while "BLOG HOPPING"! Seriously, that's wonderful I hope you start to feel better soon!

Megan said...

Congratulations little Megan! I saw your link on Tara's blog and was so excited to see you are expecting another little one!!!
Megan C. Peterson