Friday, June 27, 2008

My Beautiful Brooklyn

Can it really be that my sweet baby is already two?
Brooklyn has been growing up so fast. She is talking (and talking and talking) all the time. We celebrated her birthday on Monday with G & G Smith, Angie, Maren, Andy, Jamie and Livi. She loves her new trike, her baby cradle, and the dress up clothes. It is so funny to see her walking around in little princess heels.


Brooklyn, I never thought I would get a little girl. You are so sweet and let me do your hair in all different kinds of ways (as long as you can watch Dora while I'm doing it) You are all girl, and love pretties and babies, and all that girlie stuff. But, you are a tough little one that loves to wrestle and scream and run. You have the sweetest little personality. When you get sad or mad, you stick out your lower lip and glare. It is so funny. Lots of times, we'll both start laughing. You love eating cereal and chips and you don't like juice. You love your "mimi" (binky) and you aren't too happy about me trying to wean you from it. You can make a giant mess in less than 60 seconds. You love to read books and always want some in your bed with you. You are one sweet girl and I love you so!

6 comments:

the herd said...

Thanks for the catch up! I'm wishing you a happy birthday! Good job, Billy! The trip really sounded wonderful. How nice to see so much history!

Tara said...

Brooklyn is such a cute little girl, I can so relate to the 60 second destruction!! Glad you had a fun birthday and trip to Washington D.C., I would love to visit there! Welcome to the 30yr old Club, it's the "happenin" place to be:)

The Perry's said...

Your updates are grrrreat! (Tony the Tiger) Brooky is a little princess. I wish you would have taken a picture of Brayden singing with his "guitar" the other night. That was soo funny. I was still laughing about it on the way home. Hope you're havin' fun today.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!
She is getting so big! What a beautiful daughter you have!

Unknown said...

I love the little princess crown! 2 is wonderful! and I love how girly she trully is.

~AnnaMarie~ said...

What a sweet blog! I have 3 boys and just 1 little girl, so I also cherish all the girly things we do together.