Friday, July 18, 2008

Billy's First Post


I have no idea how to really post anything. Meg left her computer on and it was at this page where I could add a post so I thought what the heck.


For my first and last blog I randomly selected this photo of our family with Boise State football Coach Chris Peterson. We were at a rally type event and President Bob Kustra grabbed Brooklyn because of her BSU gear. The next thing we knew Coach Pete had Brooklyn thanks to President Kustra. It was at this time that I introduced Coach Pete to a play we use to run in high school - The Statue of Liberty play. Little did I know the ramifications it would have a few years down the road in the Fiesta Bowl.

4 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

See everyone....Billy should be the blogger in our family. He is way funnier than me.

jksfam said...

Tell him to get his own blog... Just kidding. I think Jim is way funnier than me, too. Those silly Smith boys...

Brian Hanks said...

Did they run the statue of liberty play from the bench of the basketball team? I never ran one from the bench of my high school tennis team...

The Perry's said...

Ya know Billy, you should have mentioned to him what a key player you were in running this play...than he may not only have used this idea for the Fiesta Bowl, but actually have you on the field with the rest of the team running it.