Thursday, July 17, 2008

Operation: Swimming Lessons

What would summer be without swimming? Brayden really enjoyed swimming lessons this year, mostly because one of his favorite people in the world (Callie) was one of his teachers. He is doing a lot better and actually likes going under the water now! That is HUGE for him. We went swimming today at my sister's neighborhood pool and I was trying to practice with him, and he told me, "Mom, quit trying to be a swimming teacher!!!!" Oh well, maybe he knows I really don't know what I'm talking about! :)


Can you believe my skinny little guy?

2 comments:

Callie said...

who is that good lookin girl helping Braydon. anyways it was so fun teaching him. he really is my favorite student. congrats on you newest member... and remember anytime you want to know what your having just ask me. i cant wait to have him in swimming lessons too! so that means you cant ever move!

The Perry's said...

Where is Braden? All I see is this white flash.