Sunday, July 20, 2008

PINK OR BLUE????

Okay, first make your guess...... Boy or Girl.....
On Friday, Billy, Brayden and I went to the Dr.'s office for my ultrasound. I'm 19 weeks along and was thrilled that they wanted to do my ultrasound that early. I swear I was like 24 wks before I found out with Brayden.
Our Ultrasound Tech was awesome. She explained everything and seemed to check every part of our baby. It is amazing the things they are able to see. Everything looked really good and the measurements were right on track. When I'm pregnant, I always worry, but it is reassuring to see that things are okay.
The baby was really moving. It was so fun to see. I tried to upload the dvd they gave us, but I couldn't get it to work. And our scanner isn't working, so I'll have to post the pics later. Of course, it probably looks like every other ultrasound out there. :)
The only bad thing that happened was that apparently, my blood supply was getting cut off to my head!!! At the end, I started feeling really tired and sick. Then I started to get sweaty. She was trying to get a good profile shot of the baby, so I didn't want to move. But when I realized that my pinkies were going numb I said something. She had me roll on my side and I started feeling better instantly. She said she was just about to ask me how I was doing because I was apparently getting "twitchy" So, once again, this pregnancy has been different than the others! I was kind of embarrassed, but she acted like it happens all the time.
Okay, did you make your guess?

IT'S A BOY!!!
So far, Billy is 2 for 3,
Brayden is 2 for 2,
my dad is 3 for 3
and me....
yep, 0 for 3.
Of course, I was kind of right because I figured that what I thought would probably be the opposite.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting to find out the gender, but to make sure that everything is doing well!!

the herd said...

BOYS are so great! Every mom needs as many boys as they can! I'm really happy for you guys!!!

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Congratulations! Maybe you'll be like me and have boy, girl, boy, boy....

Unknown said...

Yay for a boy! I am always wrong too! Still up for a numero cuatro. j/k one at a time right!

Emily & Ben said...

Hey Megan!
Congrats on finding out it's a boy! We love having our boy, who is growin g up WAY too fast...much love to you!
emilyu