Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Messy Hair and Potty Time

I had to post this picture of Brooklyn's morning hair- I just love it!!! She sleeps like her mom and wakes up with hair just like her Mommy used to when she was a little girl. The messier the hair, the better the night's sleep.

Brooklyn has started to show an interest in the potty, and with her cousin Maren's help, she had a fun time trying out the potty. She has held "it" for 2 hours when she had panties on and then actually went in the potty when I put her on it. We always have to sing, I'm so glad when Daddy comes home whenever she is on the potty. It is pretty funny. That is usually followed up by Old McDonald. I'm not sure that I'M ready to start serious potty training. It is nice going to the store without worrying about accidents, but it would be nice to be done with diapers for a few months before the baby comes. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Her smile is SO cute in that picture and I LOVE the hair. Here is a perfect scrapping word art for you.

http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/03/bedhead-perfected.html

I love this site. She has some really cute stuff. I can't wait to see the page! Thanks again for yesterday!

Unknown said...

That picture is so cute of her hair in the morning! I love it!