Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Brayden Turns 5

Watch out Gen. Grievous!
Star Wars Character Walk






I can't believe I have a five year old! I guess that means I'm getting up there. Although, I've been married almost 10 years so I could have a 9 year old. Wow! I can't believe he is 5 already. How is it that it seems like he was just a baby, but at the same time, I can't remember life without my crazy kid. He is such a blast and so like me in many ways. We both can switch emotions from happy to sad/mad/or whatever or vice versa in less than 2 seconds. We love to cuddle, we love to be around other people and get kind of hyper when we are. We both love our alone time to do our own thing. We both are easily amused by things. Its fun to see what traits our children inherit from us. One thing is for sure though, he is his own person. There is no one quite like him- which I love!



This is him "helping" me decorate his "Death Star" birthday cake.

Happy Birthday Son!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brayden you have the coolest parents that think of the coolest and wildest parties. Everything from costumes, to light sabers to a cake. Being a Christmas baby, I know about being forgotten. Later in life this awesome birthday party will be one he always remembers!

Sally said...

Hi Brayden -

Thanks for inviting to your party! I ad a TON of fun, despite the crusty looks :). I still wear the jedi robe - it's AWESOME!

ETHAN

grammie said...

Brayden WOW FIVE YRS OLD You are so lucky to have SPECIAL parents to think of such great birthday parties.I really enjoy sitting with you & sister when needed as I get to try to play Star War Lego with you however I'm not very good so you don't let me play long :} I really like it when you give me hugs & we sit & I read you stories.You are a lot of fun, love grammie