Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Star Wars Birthday Party!

Okay, so the one bad thing, okay maybe there are lots of bad things, about having a Christmas time birthday is that all your friends and even you are usually out of town or busy on your birthday. So, we decided to do a party the beginning of January. It was such a hit! Just imagine, 14 kids in Jedi robes with foam lightsabers (thanks Billy) playing pin the ship on the death star, wacking Gen. Greivous pinata head around, Star wars character "cake" walk.... It was crazy fun. Brayden had such a blast, and Billy and I loved to watch him playing with all his friends. Happy Birthday bud!

1 comments:

CJ said...

My son also has a Christmas birthday. We're having a Star wars themed birthday party for him this Sat. Right now I'm searching the web for more games and snack ideas to entertain 15 kids. I'm feeling a bit anxious to say the least!! Wish me luck!
CJ