Friday, January 18, 2008

Sharing is Caring :)

I just had to share this link. If you are like me, I'm always looking for cool freebies. Whether you scrapbook or not, these fonts might come in handy whenever you are looking for a "handwritten" look. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/scrapbook/fonts/

Also, some of you have asked about digital scrapbooking and though I am far from an "expert" I will share what I know.

1. I use Adobe Photoshop Elements. It is fun once you learn it. I was confused at first and ordered an online tutorial from http://www.scrapgirls.com/ which got me started. There are also many forums where you can ask questions

2. There are tons of freebies online. I've just started collecting site and adding them to my bookmarks.

3. If you ever want me to show you how the basics work ie. layers, come on over and get ready to be addicted.



This is a page I did of Brooklyn a couple months ago and it is one of my favorites. I know I scraplifted it from somewhere, but I can't remember where- so sorry for not giving credit where credit is due.

3 comments:

Sally said...

What a cute page! I love it. We should exchange quickpages sometime. Of course, I would be getting the better end of the deal :)! I liked the website, too. Those are cool fonts. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Megan,
This is Suzanne Ball! I saw a link from angie's page and wanted to say hello. I'll call you and then I can send you a link to my private blog.

Suzanne Lancaster said...

Hey Megan! You were my inspiration. You were the first person I knew with a blog. It has been so fun! I miss you guys. We'll call next time we come up. I'd love to see y'all again!

Suz