Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Brooklyn is Nursery Age!





"Hip Hip Hooray" as they would say on Super Why (If you haven't seen this show on PBS, it is super cute) Brooklyn is officially nursery age and has gone to nursery twice now. That is not counting the 2 minute she spent in nursery in my parent's ward. Apparently, they don't do crying kids there. However, in our ward, she ran to the door excited to go in, got shy and cried for a bit when Billy left her there. However, when I picked her up she acted like she had a blast. Hopefully this will continue. What was Sunday School like without her? Wonderful. Billy however will miss her a bit during Elder's Quorum. He might just have to listen to the lesson.


Brooklyn had her shots today and did really well. She is over 50% for height and is 20% for weight. Tall and skinny- what a lucky girl. Just kidding. It seems like she has thinned out a bit with all the running around trying to keep up with her brother. I was surprised because she eats chili like there is no tomorrow! Here are a few pics of my darling girl. Check out her pony sweater- is that so me or what?
Check out her "Karate Kid" move!

1 comments:

grammie said...

Brooklyn you have grown so much & are lots of fun now.You have a beautiful smile & I love it when you make faces at me & make eyes.You look cute in the scarf I made you & I need to see you in the hat,I bet you look like an angel in it. love you grammie