Sunday, March 29, 2009

Discovery Center

My friend Charise and I took the kids to the Discovery Center. We've been there a few times, and it is always fun. Charise, you owe me for not putting the "air blower" picture of you in :)!!!! FYI, they are offering family passes for $40 (10 dollars off the regular price) if you buy in March. Also, the passes are supposed to work at other children's museums/centers- 3 of them are in SLC.
After the Discovery Center, and one major fit (not from Brooklyn or Landon) we went to Billy's office which is also downtown. We brought sandwiches and raised the regular volume level in the break room. Billy has such nice co-workers. I can't believe that when he started there we had NO kids and now I'm hauling 3 with me to have lunch with him. The kids and I made a countdown calendar, with the rings that you tear off each day. It is nice to see the chain getting shorter!








1 comments:

ReeSe said...

Thank you SO much for not posting..it's such a lovely pic! :) Love the one of you. Thanks for the fun time!