Saturday, March 28, 2009

Home, Sweet Home

Brayden was on Track Break during March, so my sister and I decided to pack up the kids and head to our parent's house in Lewisville, Idaho. It was tons of fun, as usual. Some highlights were going snowmobiling with my dad, riding around in his new "Razor", seeing Landon with his Great-Grandma Bramwell, playing with all my nieces and nephews, going out to lunch with my 2 of my friends with no kids, going to the I.F. museum, hanging out and lots and lots of eating. My Dad and I were supposed to go out and do some real snow machining, but he cracked something on his, so we just rode together on my Mom's machine. Unfortunately, the snow was a little patchy in the fields, but it was still fun. Maybe next year Dad!

Dad's Razor- (It is supposed to seat 2)

The Bramwell cousins
Brooklyn looking a little like an evil German dictator...
My sis Lexi and Landon
Me and my nephew Tristan- I wish I had his eyelashes!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The cousin picture is so cute, love how they are all leaning to the size. So good to see a picture of your Lexi! What a fun week!