Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My boys....

I think we have another accountant on our hands- Landon is way too interested in this spreadsheet! Billy has been working so hard and such long hours- even bringing stuff home with him so he can see the kids a little during the week. This tax business is rough, but we're grateful for it. Thanks Billy for bringing home the bacon! Do you think Landon looks like me or Billy?... I would have said me, just because...

But I'd have to say he's taking more after Billy- he's even got the tough guy smirk going on!

11 comments:

Callie said...

oh my goodness! he is so big and cute. i think he looks like both of you. ;) but look at you a mom of 3 and your already forgetting there names. the top you said Brayden but it is clearly Landon

Billy and Megan said...

OOOPS! I am losing my mind for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sally said...

Ummmm..yea, so Billy wins #3 for look-alike contest, but that's OK, because you already got the first two! I think all three look like both of you, but I have to say, I think Brayden and Brooklyn take after you more and Landon looks like a total Daddy's boy!

amanda said...

Love the tough guy expression!!! I think that he looks like both of you in his own little way!! Funny how that is possible huh?

Anonymous said...

That is such a CUTE picture of Billy and Landon! How funny! :)

Travis and Marie said...

great mix of you both I think. Cute little guy! we appreciate Billy doing taxes too...it saves our tush!

Unknown said...

ahhhahhh, that is so funny, love the smirk by both billy and landon!

DaLynn said...

I have to say he looks like Billy! Very cute!! ;)

DavJenMattMaddie said...

like father, like son. Way cute. Billy wins.

Bek said...

I see mostly you and some of Billy, especially in his accountant looks. Landon must be your compromise child a little of both of you.

the herd said...

That is SO funny!

He looks like Brayden, sorry guys!