Friday, March 27, 2009

Playing Beauty Parlor


Is she cute or what? Lately, my little girl has been running around with crazy, unbrushed, ratted, bedhead. Yes, we have gone to the store like that. And Yes, her hair has moved down the priority ladder since Landon was born. I love playing with her hair, and she seems to like it too. There is rarely a complaint, and if there is, it is just an "owwww" if I pull to hard. So the other day, I decided we'd go all out and even curl it. I don't do this a lot, because I don't want to fry what little hair she has, but I have to admit it turned out cute. She was so funny "showing" it off while I took pictures. Yep, she is a ham. Later that night, I was flipping through channels and came across Toddlers and Tiaras (a show about child beauty pageants). Yikes- it freaked me out! Seeing little girls so "dolled" up that they didn't look real.....kinda creepy. So, while I love to "doll" my little girl up, there is a definite line I DON'T want to cross!

4 comments:

DaLynn said...

So cute! I guess I won't be doing "hair" with my 3 boys any time soon!

jksfam said...

She is a cutie!!!

amanda said...

I may have to take lessons someday when Kyleigh has enough hair to do something with

Bek said...

She is adorable, and I can't imagine a child of yours not being a ham. That Toddlers and Tiaras show creeps me out to.