Sunday, March 29, 2009

Star Wars, Clone Wars Adventure

When I was little, my sisters and I would make "stop-animation" videos with our My Little Ponies and those wierd troll dolls. We'd get out the video camera and push play, count to three and then stop. Of course, there were lots of shots with our hands reaching in, telling each other to be quiet, etc. When I took the kids to the discovery center, they had a little center (though we couldn't quite get it to work right) with a digital camera, and then they put it into a slideshow. Brilliant! Why hadn't I ever thought of that before? So much easier- and just delete the pics that didn't work. It still took a while, but Brayden and I had lots of fun. So, Brayden and I proudly present a Star Wars, Clone Wars Adventure!

6 comments:

Adam Smth said...

Brayden - I see there will be new competition at the next family reunion. Don't worry, we will be ready for you.

ReeSe said...

Hah, this turned out awesome! Nice work :)

Sally said...

Seriously one of the coolest things I have seen. I can't believe it. The storm troopers falling down and then shaking hands were the best! Ethan will need to see that tomorrow. Glad to see you guys enjoyed the sun and all is well. Brooklyn is beautiful even when she cries. I love her hat! Landon is getting so big - geez!

Bek said...

I love it!!! I can't believe he had the patience to film the whole thing.

DavJenMattMaddie said...

George Lucas would be proud. That was way cool.

Diane said...

That was GREAT!!! The kids all came and watched and cheered Brayden!! YEAH!!!!!

I have a feeling I know what we'll be doing next time we go to the Discovery Center! THANX.

:)