Monday, October 04, 2010

BOISE! STATE!

We didn't get season tickets this year to Boise State's Football games, so we had to get our fix of blue turf when we had the chance.  We took the kids down for their scrimmage.  I hadn't been for a few years, and I couldn't believe how crowded it was.  I remember when we sat down on the lower level and there were tons of seats available.  This year, we had to climb, climb, climb to the top corner just to find a spot.  It was a lot of fun- although I never know when I should cheer during a scrimmage.  Is it good when YOUR offense scores on YOUR defense?  Landon loved clapping and cheering along with the other fans.  Then a huge windstorm came through Boise and we barely made it home alive.  Well, it wasn't quite that bad, but it was really windy!





1 comments:

Sally said...

So stinking cute!