Monday, October 04, 2010

Rock Stars

A couple weeks ago, one of my BFF and her hubby came through Boise on their way back home.  Marcie and Lael are always so much fun, and it is just like old times when we see them.   We got a sitter for the kids and then headed downtown for the Boise Music Festival.  Unfortunately we were too late for the Backstreet Boys, but we did get to see Bret Michaels.  I didn't think I knew who he was, but I actually recognized some of the songs.  Lael managed to worm us nearly up to the front, and Marcie and I were able to pose like true groupies.   

and to stop the rumors before they start- I totally look preggers in this picture, but I'm not- I promise...must be the stripes....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you got to go have fun for me! I wish I could have gone but clearly it worked out for the better! :)

Unknown said...

Skinny minny, you need not worry!