Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Brooklyn's Preschool

Brooklyn started preschool the beginning of September.  She is taking from my dear amazing friend, Michelle.  Someday, I will be amazing like her, but until then, I will send my daughter to her and pray that some of that "amazing" rubs off on us.  Brooklyn was especially excited because two of her best friends are in her class.  She got to pick out a "back to school" outfit.  We both loved it because it had pink and sparkleys on it. 

Normally, I would have fancied up her hair for the first day of school, but I was running late (as usual).  I also would have normally taken about a trillion pictures to capture this sweet girl's cuteness, but I dropped and broke my nice camera, and my little camera was M.I.A., so we had to settle for my phone's camera, which isn't that great. 
Isn't she a total doll?  I love this kid. 

And here she is with her wonderful teacher!  She is having a great time.  Surprisingly, Michelle (Mrs. B) said that she is really quiet in class.  But, she is having a really fun time and is enjoying all the cute crafts they have been doing.  She knows all her letters but two, and loves to write her name.  After her first day of school, she got in the car and told me "nocturnal" and then proceeded to tell me what it means.  After that, she kept saying, "what was that word I was supposed to tell you?" 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable!!!

Sally said...

I love your comments about Michelle and totally agree :). But you are your own awesomeness! Brooklyn is adorable. She is getting so big. THis reminds me of Brayden, McKenna and Ethan - when they started preschool. Man, time flies!

Unknown said...

What a fun preschool class. Mrs B is great. Miss all ya!