Thursday, October 07, 2010

Landon's First Haircut

 When my hairstylist sister Desiree' came into town, I decided it was probably time to cut Landon's hair for the first time.  Even though he is almost 2, I just couldn't bring myself to cut those little curls he had behind his ears.  Sometimes he just had "old man hair" hanging over his ears, but sometimes they would curl up- it was just too cute!  He also had a spot right on top that would curl.    At first he was pretty upset with the whole haircutting idea, but with the bribe of a bottle and me holding onto him and Grandma making silly faces, he decided it wasn't so bad. 
   Now that it is cut, he looks so grown up and so much more little boy than baby.  So sad to have him growing out of the baby stage, but I love how much he is learning and growing and doing. 






0 comments: