Thursday, February 07, 2008

Educational Field Trips

I thought I would share these pictures of our very educational field trip today at Chuckie Cheese. I remember my Grandma Painter taking us to the one in Utah when I was little, and I thought it was the best place on earth, even though my parents probably only gave us one token each. So, it was fun seeing through Brayden's and Brooklyn's eyes the excitement as they ran around and played on the toys (with lots of tokens). It was Brayden's preschool fieldtrip and was a wonderful way for them to get out and move since there has been so much snow here and we haven't gone out much. Last time we were there, Brooklyn was just a tiny baby. I think she had much more fun this time.


2 comments:

Sally said...

Cute pictures! I missed seeing Ethan at the air hockey table, so thanks! We had a great time. You're so good to post already!

the herd said...

I was so glad you commented on my blog, now I can update myself on Mr.& Mrs. Smith. Your kids are beautiful!