Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Football Day!

ARE WE READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

This is what I get for marrying a guy who loves sports. Who would have guessed that the most clueluss sports girl in the world would end up with one of the biggest sports fanatics in the world (well, he's not that bad really.) So, when I heard, "I invited some people over for the Super Bowl," I was not surprised. So, we moved the big tv downstairs, brought down a couch as well, and got way too much food. What a fun time. Now, maybe I should be cleaning up the rest of it instead of blogging about it. Oh, well!

As you can see, the kids found ways to stay entertained as well...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Brooklyn, I sometimes feel the same way about all the sports we "get" to watch on TV.

Sally said...

Very cute pic of Brooklyn. It looks like you had a good time!

The Perry's said...

Brooky cuteness. Look at Andy...do you think he was into the game or was he jsut trying to hear over the kids? That was lots of fun. I'll call you later.
-Holly
ps I put some new stuff on our blog...finally.