Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been tagged...

Okay, I've been tagged with this one twice now, so I better get on the ball. Here are some things you might not know about my awesome hubby, plus a picture of him watching Cinderella with his own little princess.


What is your husband's name? William Lee Smith; Billy (to me and friends), Bill (at work-which just sounds wierd to me)


How long have you guys been married? 10 years in June, yep I got married young


How long did you date? Only 9 months. It seemed like forever back then, but now I think how lucky I was that I got a good one despite the fact it wasn't long and I was so young.


How old is he? 32, but listening to him groan after basketball you'd think he was 60.


Who eats more sweets? Hmmm. Probably me, but I know he raids the candy dish at work and if you count Lucky Charms as a sweet, then him.


Who said I love you first? He did, and I told him that he didn't. Wasn't that just nice and gracious of me? A few weeks later, I told him.


Who is taller? He is by far.


Who can sing best? It's a tie, but he rarely sings and doesn't know any words to songs, so I'll claim victory on this one.


Who is smarter? School smart- me, but he is smarter than me in a lot of other ways. He has a great writing style and of course is really good at numbers.


Who does the laundry? Me, but he has to iron his own shirts. Sometimes I think he thinks we have a magic fairy living in our house that can make clean clothes appear in our closet.


Who pays the bills? I pay my household credit card, and he pays the rest.


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Okay, I'm dumb, I don't know if this means right side when you are facing it or right side laying down. Laying down, he is on the right. He used to be on the left, but I froze when he'd keep the window open all night.


Who mows the lawn? Billy. I would have if he'd bought a self-propelled mower, but he wouldn't. So, I told him it was all up to him. Sometimes I'll do the edging, but you can always tell when I do it.


Who cooks dinner? Me, although he is fine if we have cold cereal- which we sometimes do :)


Who drives? Usually him, but sometimes I'll drive.


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me. I don't think that thought ever occures to him.


Who is more stubborn? Me


Who kissed who first? He tried to get me to kiss him first. We were on the floor and he kept leaning down and talking to me with his lips almost brushing mine. I knew if I kissed him first, I would never hear the end of it. Finally, I swear it felt like an hour, he leaned down and gave me the sweetest softest kiss. Definitely the best first kiss ever.


Who wears the pants? It really depends on the situation, but I think I rely on him more than he relies on me. So, I'll give him that one.


Okay, so now I get to tag someone else. I tag Suzanne, Angie, Beth, Makenzie, Leslie and Sally.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Very cute stuff! I know I need to get my tagging done :).

Suzanne Lancaster said...

For fun! It makes me miss you guys so much. It's funny to hear how different husbands can be - and how similar!! Brooklyn looks like daddy's little girl...so cute!

the herd said...

This is like the internet reality show! I remember when you first told me about this guy you met named, Billy! It sure doesn't seem too long ago. We were passing eachother on the way to class. It was only a few stretch marks and wrinkles ago. AAHH the days!

Tennille said...

Megan! Oh how cute your family is and how grown up Brayden and and Brooklyn are. So I've jumped into this blogging thing and love it! As I was reading your blog I really felt like I could have been sitting in my house in Boise! We really miss it there. I am glad I found your site and look forward to keeping up on you and your family! Take care!

Ted and Leslie said...

I love reading about your cute family -- they are growing up too quickly! It seems like just yesterday we were comparing hospital stories for when Sam and Brayden were born! We miss you guys so much!

Tara said...

Megan I loved your answers-so funny! I can't believe it's been 10 for you guys! You still look like newlyweds!