Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree..

Daddy and Brooklyn putting up decorations "up high, up high!" Check out that awesome hairdo!
Landon in his little retro football jammies- I almost wanted to hang him up, he's so gosh darn cute!

Brayden was a big help this year- he liked putting the decorations in bunches. The kids especially liked the ornaments that had their pictures in them. Each year, we pick an "Event of the Year" and select an ornament to symbolize that year- such as buying our first house, each kid, or a vacation. It is a lot of fun going through the box, and I can't wait for all the years ahead of us!



5 comments:

amanda said...

After just having a baby you are so on top of things!!! Decorating trees and blogging frequently! You are a super mom. Hope that you are all doing well and enjoying that little one while he is still little.

Bek said...

I can remember your mom telling us about that ornament tradition like when we were in Merry Miss. She brought a little mini tree with all the Bramwell family ornaments. I thought it was so cool and decided someday I would do that for my own tree. We take it a little further and everyone get and ornament of there own for the year in there stocking. Shelby and Ellie are getting Football player frames this year.

Sally said...

How fun! I noticed Landon's middle name, you stuck with Tanner - it is WAY cute. He is adorable - he is almost light enough to hang on the tree!:)

So glad Billy is home to help for awhile, especially with runny noses. I hope Landon stays healthy!

Unknown said...

How cute he is! Hope they are all better and the boogie monster has left. How fun to have a niece several days behind your little guy. That will be so fun with get togethers. Love the tree, sorry about the nuts last night--I spaced it! Merry Christmas!

Bek said...

OK Wonder Woman! Let us all in on your secret. I read your Christmas letter today and you look way to good. Where are the bags under the eyes. I never look that good 2wks post baby. Whatever you are doing keep it up.